This is aside
testts srtsys yudis;udf ys;fyi;sd fosyi
- When: 11 Feb 10:00 AM-11 Feb 12:00 PM (ACT)
- Why: Fortnightly Project Life memory keeping get together.
10 am to 12 pm
Do you have hundreds of photos on your camera, phone or hard drive? Have you been meaning to do something with snaps from your latest holiday, birthday or school outing? Or even worse, are your wedding photos still hidden on the usb stick?
Come along to my Project Life Memory Keeping class where we will spend a couple of hours making your memories visible and bringing them to life.
Each session you will receive a Project Life photo pocket page and cards to complete a layout. You’re also free to use my stamps, ink pads, punches, Big Shot and dies to complete your master piece.
Simply print your photos and come along and have some fun.
Of course I’ll be on hand to offer advise, inspiration and encouragement as I work on my Project Life alongside you.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- When: 19 Mar 10:00 AM-19 Mar 04:00 PM (AET – Queensland)
Fantastic day of craft and fun! This charity event supports the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation with fundraising raffle tickets available for purchase.
Entry to the Charity Day Workshop includes an all inclusive card and project kit, morning tea, lucky door prizes and giveaways. Your workshop kit includes:
– Birthday Blooms clear mounted stamp set
– Full size ink pad in your choice of colour
– All the cardstock, designer series paper and embellishments required to make 10 gorgeous projects.
– Embellishments include glitter ribbon, bow paper clips, baker’s twine, tea lace paper doilies, punched cardstock shapes and more!
No experience is necessary to attend this workshop. There will be demonstrators available for assistance, as well as providing product demonstrations throughout the day.
– BYO lunch or available to purchase.
– Bookings essential.
– Salisbury Community Sports Club (Bowls Club)
37 Ainsworth St, Salisbury
– 10 am to 4 pm